Sound of Jewels

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » . » drama, Anime » Anime gone sour?
Anime gone sour?
Ann Date: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 3:02 PM | Message # 1
pink
Group: Special Rank
Awards: 0
Recently anime has gone quite boring and their not match good one out there thats why more into manga and anime occasionally use the same storyline and stereotype characters so thats why not really watching anymore anime!

What about you? (same reason as me?)

By the way its rare to find a good anime these days~

Remoneko Date: Wednesday, 2011-11-30, 12:58 PM | Message # 2
pink
I never watched too much anime to begin with (I highly prefer manga), but I agree that it's increasingly hard to find something good to watch when you do feel like watching something. The newest stuff really hasn't been to my tastes; both in terms of their subject matter and the execution. It doesn't help that one of my favourite genres is mystery, and it's really difficult to find a mystery/detective series. XD

Feedert Date: Sunday, 2012-01-29, 1:11 AM | Message # 3
blue
That's not true, there's still many good anime...
The reason there is some bad anime, is because lately, they have adapted manga into anime prematurely ( not ended yet or the chapters are too few ).

For example...
I love beelzebub, but the anime, wtf, it's not following the manga and too many filler. Nurarihyon no Mago too, but not as bad as Beelzebub.

Kuroshitsuji, with only a few chapter, they already adapted it to anime, and taking the story to the whole new dimension, some love it, but others including me hate it.

lwobliviouslove Date: Sunday, 2012-01-29, 9:18 AM | Message # 4
pink
Anime hasn't really gone sour. Maybe you picked boring anime to watch.

sisa Date: Monday, 2012-01-30, 0:15 AM | Message # 5
blue
Group: Users
I don't know if it's gone sour or not but compared to the animes today, I much prefer the ones from the past decade. The lastest anime I've watched was Code Geass. Maybe that's just me aging and having a different taste.

Olah Date: Monday, 2012-01-30, 1:19 AM | Message # 6
pink
I don't really watch anime, I prefere to read manga. For me it's because the art is usually worse than in manga and they tend to change the plot too much and the story comes out really poor.

cc Date: Monday, 2012-01-30, 8:31 PM | Message # 7
pink
i dont think its gone sour? granted nothing gets better with time these days, but its not awful as some would say.

Forum » . » drama, Anime » Anime gone sour?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: